Can any one help me to write logic for insert, delete & save operations.

Can any one help me to write logic for insert, delete & save operations.

Hi , I am not able to write logic to insert, delete, & save for sample employee information inserting, deleting & saving the data into database from browser(UI). 

Thanks in advance,

Chinna.

Solution

Hi Chinna(?),

Why are you not able to write this logic? Do you have developer experience at all? Did you take the online OutSystems courses? Did you make the final booking exercises? If not, I'd urge you to first take the Becoming a Web Developer guided path, before asking questions that are so overly broad that they can't be easily answered.

Solution

Must of the CRUD action are automatically available by the Plataform, but I propose that you follow the Kilian advice.

Alberto Ferreira wrote:

Must of the CRUD action are automatically available by the Plataform, but I propose that you follow the Kilian advice.

Thanks Alberto.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Chinna(?),

Why are you not able to write this logic? Do you have developer experience at all? Did you take the online OutSystems courses? Did you make the final booking exercises? If not, I'd urge you to first take the Becoming a Web Developer guided path, before asking questions that are so overly broad that they can't be easily answered.

Thanks Kilian..I wil go through once again...

Good luck!

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Good luck!

Hi , Now i am able to do these crud operations. 

Thanks..

Hi Ganga,

Good to hear, and thanks for the feedback. Happy coding!