[OutSystems Now] how to install and use certificate for consuming SOAP API

[OutSystems Now] how to install and use certificate for consuming SOAP API

Forge Component
(35)
Published on 2017-05-04 by OutSystems R&D
35 votes
Published on 2017-05-04 by OutSystems R&D

Hi,

I am trying to attach a certificate for my SSL configuration in the consumed SOAP.

I have imported a sample certificate from mmc.exe, add/remove snap in method.

I have added the same in my service studio Administration->certificate path.

Now when I tried to add the certificate in my application and publish the same, I get the error "The system cannot find the path specified"

Error message from node SERVER (127.0.0.1): Internal Error
The system cannot find the path specified.

System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: The system cannot find the path specified.

at System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException.ThrowCryptographicException(Int32 hr)
   at System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Utils._QueryCertFileType(String fileName)
   at System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate.LoadCertificateFromFile(String fileName, Object password, X509KeyStorageFlags keyStorageFlags)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.CheckCertificates(String espaceName)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.DeployEspace(String espaceName, String espaceKey, Int32 espaceVersionId, Boolean fromSS, Boolean developmentMode, String userName, Boolean partial, Boolean forceRedeploy, Boolean fromCompilerService, String uniqueId, IEnumerable`1 onDeployInvokeUrls)
CompModule : Broadcast Message

My certificates : 

PS : The certificate which I am trying to attach here is a sample .cer file which I have downloaded from github. I am trying to test the functionality how this ssl configuration works, so I am using a sample cer file here

Any updates?