FullCalendar2 not showing up on Safari and IE

FullCalendar2 not showing up on Safari and IE

  

Hi,
I've implement fullcalendar2 widget in my application. after doing a lot of effort I found that It is not showing up on Safari Browser and IE.
while on other browsers like Chrome , FF and UC is working fine.
Can any one suggest.



Ali Hassan

Hi,

Try to use the browser inspect to check if you have any Javascript error.

Nuno Rolo wrote:

Hi,

Try to use the browser inspect to check if you have any Javascript error.

Hi Nuno,
thanks for reply.
Im getting this error.


Ali

That's a very generic error.

Did you check if the sample of the component works?

If it works probably is a configuration that you changed that isn't correct. If the sample also doesn't work, maybe you need to check with the person that made the component.

Nuno Rolo wrote:

That's a very generic error.

Did you check if the sample of the component works?

If it works probably is a configuration that you changed that isn't correct. If the sample also doesn't work, maybe you need to check with the person that made the component.


Sample is working on other browsers but not on Safari.

Well, in that case, the component isn't ready for Safari.

Did you check on Component's Discussions if anyone has this problem and if it's solved?

Nuno Rolo wrote:

Well, in that case, the component isn't ready for Safari.

Did you check on Component's Discussions if anyone has this problem and if it's solved?

But in FullCalendar's official site, they have mentioned  that this version is compatible with Safari.


From what I'm able to see the last time the component was published was in 2016, maybe the javascript files aren't up to date.

Nuno Rolo wrote:

From what I'm able to see the last time the component was published was in 2016, maybe the javascript files aren't up to date.

yes that's true.
but I have downloaded latest FullCalendar files and have updated all the JS and Cs files in Forge Component which is downloaded by me.

Now all the files are updated.