how to apply auto scroll on mobile screen

how to apply auto scroll on mobile screen

Hi all,

Good day!!.

i want apply auto scroll on mobile screen and auto focus on every filed  

when i fill input or if i choose button after next filed should auto focus,  i don't want chose manual for next filed. how should i navigate to next filed with out clicking those,i want focus every filed meanwhile if screen getting down i want auto scroll the screen also 

can any one help me to achieve this

Hey Rajesh,

I haven't tried it myself, but I think this topic on stackoverflow might be of use. You could use the javascript defined in the topic in an action when the user clicks a button.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2905867/how-to-scroll-to-specific-item-using-jquery

Sam

Solution

Hi Rajesh

I have successfully used the method described on this post to implement auto scroll when a button is pressed or some other event is fired.

Basically, you define an HTML anchor to where you'd want to scroll and use the JS function scrollIntoView() to go to that anchor.

As for the focus, silkUI Mobile Patterns has a function called "SetActiveElement" which helps you focus the widget you desire.

Hope this helps!

CLSJ

Solution

Hi Rajesh,

Can you explain what you mean by auto-focus next field?... on mobile apps this tends not to be that relevant, I'm curious what's your usage scenario.

Carlos López Santibáñez Jácome wrote:

Hi Rajesh

I have successfully used the method described on this post to implement auto scroll when a button is pressed or some other event is fired.

Basically, you define an HTML anchor to where you'd want to scroll and use the JS function scrollIntoView() to go to that anchor.

As for the focus, silkUI Mobile Patterns has a function called "SetActiveElement" which helps you focus the widget you desire.

Hope this helps!

CLSJ

thank you, it working as expected from customer point of view .Thank you