[HighChartsComponent] HighCharts on Mobile

[HighChartsComponent] HighCharts on Mobile

Forge Component
(26)
Published on 2016-08-30 by J.
26 votes
Published on 2016-08-30 by J.

Hi there,

I am trying to get HighCharts to work on mobile. Is this possible? The HighCharts webblocks from HighChartsInclude are only available for web apps, and I am trying old-fashioned to use a JavaScript expression to run the HighCharts as possible in Web, but that only results in a screen displaying the JavaScript text.

It would be really nice to have the HighChartsInclude webblocks avialable in Mobile too.

Your thoughts and help is appreciated.

Saludos,

Wilko

@Wilko

You already have charts in your widgets tree...

Take a look at this video. 

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/lesson/832/charts/

Hi João, thank you for that, that is known to me and works the same as Web and I get that to work on Mobile. However, we use HighCharts on Web because it has more chart types and options, and that I want to use on Mobile also.

You know of any steps we can take on that part?

Saludos,

Wilko

Hi,

I think it will be roughly the same.

get the libraries from highcharts directly and start using them.

Hi J.

Thanks for your reply, that is what we are trying to do, and my thinking / request was that it would be really nice to have the HighChartsInclude webblocks available in Mobile too, next to the MobileCharts. That way you don't have to go through the JavaScript thing to make it work, where i get stuck. Would you consider having HighChartsInclude webblocks available in Mobile too? Or maybe give me a pointer on how to include highcharts through JavaScript?

Thanks ahead,

Wilko