List View items getting overlap

List View items getting overlap

I am implementing list view in mobile application. It implemented successfully. Only problem is that when I scroll the list, second item of list overlap over first item. Please suggest something.

Hi Vikas,

Can you please share your oml , will try to help you out.

Regards

-PJ-

Hi,

Please find attached OML file.

vikas sharma wrote:

Hi,

Hi Vikas, you try without MarginContainer?

Fábio Vaz wrote:

vikas sharma wrote:

Hi,

Hi Vikas, you try without MarginContainer?

Yes, I tried. still error is same.

I'm getting the same problem with all my apps.  My apps were working fine until a recent update of the Outsystems environment.

See the top of the following two screenshots.  The entry for Green Dream Bowl has been truncated.  This happens as soon as the list is scrolled.

Ron Harpham wrote:

I'm getting the same problem with all my apps.  My apps were working fine until a recent update of the Outsystems environment.

See the top of the following two screenshots.  The entry for Green Dream Bowl has been truncated.  This happens as soon as the list is scrolled.

For this I didn't get any solution. But I did one trick and that is working. I put blank container above and below of list item. Now its working fine. May be some platform issue, because facing same issue even in templates applications.

Hi Vikas,

Apparently this issue was fixed in the Platform Server version 10.0.823.0.

Here's the release notes for that verison, search for "RPD-3300": https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Release_Notes/Platform_Server/Platform_Server_10.0.823.0?origin=d

Regards,

Tomas.