for debug: consumer module is available on entry module drop down

for debug: consumer module is available on entry module drop down

hi all 

good day.

i have two modules names are.

1.print out systems(producers module)

2.ssrs(consumer module) in this module am using print out functionality i want debug print functionality  

my dependence module image

in my producer module i am not not able to see consumer modules name to debug it.

where i am wrong can any one guide me.

Make sure that you have the module that you want to use as Entry Module open in ServiceStudio. 

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Make sure that you have the module that you want to use as Entry Module open in ServiceStudio. 

hi daniel

in the module entry drop down i am not able to see the module name

how can i  select the module name 

Hi Rajesh,

For me it works if I have both modules open in Service Studio.

I notice sometimes, that the UI module needs to be published again in order to show up in the droplist on the debug tab of the module that you want to debug.

Regards,

Daniel

Just as a sidenote, there is no need to have the Consumer Module open to it appear in the Entry Module list in the Producer.

Which version of the Service Studio are you using, Rajesh?
In older versions of Service Studio this happened sometimes.

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Just as a sidenote, there is no need to have the Consumer Module open to it appear in the Entry Module list in the Producer.

Cheers

Hi Eduardo,

i am using this version 10.0.815.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Cheers

I use latest version of Service Studio.

I do notice this however (today), maybe my case is a bit difference, as am testing mobile app in the browser.

In the past I noticed this. Somethimes I had even to start debuging in the consumer in order to it to appear in the list of the consumer, but not recently...