Show/Hide content dynamically while filling a form

Show/Hide content dynamically while filling a form

Hello everyone.

Please help me work around this challenge:

While filling in the form at run-time, when the User clicks the "Set as Postal" check box, I want the Postal Address container to be hidden, and when it's unchecked the Postal Address Container should be displayed. Initially when the form is rendered, the Postal Address is displayed, incase it's different from the Physical Address.

OR is there an alternative way of implementing this functionality? I'm all ears

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Sthamza,

Set the display property of the container to the Boolean variable that is bind to your checkbox and refresh the container in on change event of the checkbox.

Regards

-PJ-

Hi Sthamza,

Please see the attached oml , i have created a simple example for you. See the WebScreen1.

Regards

-PJ-

PRAMOD JAIN wrote:

Hi Sthamza,

Please see the attached oml , i have created a simple example for you. See the WebScreen1.

Regards

-PJ-

You are the best! It works like magic :) Take care mate! 

Hi Sthamza ,

Glad to hear that it solves your problem , but you marked your post as solution. You have to mark the one which solves your problem and in this case you have mark my answer as solution.

Regards

Pramod Jain

PRAMOD JAIN wrote:

Hi Sthamza ,

Glad to hear that it solves your problem , but you marked your post as solution. You have to mark the one which solves your problem and in this case you have mark my answer as solution.

Regards

Pramod Jain

My bad. I didn't notice...an honest mistake. I've rectified it... Thanks.

Thanks buddy :)

PRAMOD JAIN wrote:

Thanks buddy :)

PJ sorry to bother you again,

How do I store the Values from the Home Address in to the Postal Address without typing them?

Solution

You can copy the home address variable in postal address variable by assigning them on any event like the checkbox on change and that will be fine.

Let me know if it works for you or not.

Regards

-PJ-

Solution

PRAMOD JAIN wrote:

You can copy the home address variable in postal address variable by assigning them on any event like the checkbox on change and that will be fine.

Let me know if it works for you or not.

Regards

-PJ-

Thanks PJ, I managed to get it right. See attached OML