MySql : Fatal error encountered during data read

MySql : Fatal error encountered during data read

Hi,

I have a timer which process data from mysql db and it runs for approx 3 min and fails later.  below is the exception what i see in service center. I feel either its a time out issue, or some other process has interrupted the session. Please suggest how can this be resolved.

[1] Fatal error encountered during data read.
 at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.Read()
 at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db.OSList`1.Advance()
 at ssMessageCore.Actions.ActionImportIncomingMessages(HeContext heContext)

[2] Reading from the stream has failed.
 at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.LoadPacket()
 at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
 at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.FetchDataRow(Int32 statementId, Int32 columns)
 at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ResultSet.GetNextRow()
 at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ResultSet.NextRow(CommandBehavior behavior)
 at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.Read()

[3] Attempted to read past the end of the stream.
 at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadFully(Stream stream, Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
 at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.LoadPacket()

Thanks,

Kunal

Or the database is corrupt?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Or the database is corrupt?

Hi Kilian,

Thanks for the reply.

I am able to process 1000 records which completes in 50 sec approx but when i give 5000 or more as the limit it fails after 3 mins. If the database is corrupt it should have processed even 1000 records. Surprisingly, i am able to process 10000 records in my dev env but not on UAT. 

Thanks,

Kunal

Hi Kunal,

If you are able to process the 10k records on your dev environment and failed to process the 5k in UAT then definitely its configuration related issue.

You can check the short operation and long operation time out at both the environment.

Check configurations also at application server for db operation time out and all.

Regards,

MJ