[Slack Deployments] Bugs

[Slack Deployments] Bugs

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 21 Jun by Pedro Coelho
3 votes
Published on 21 Jun by Pedro Coelho

You are missing some dependent extensions in your application.

No, I'm not...

Did you check the note that says that this needs to be installed in the Lifetime Server?

Best regards,

PC

I am stumped on how to get this working.

I have this installed in lifetime and set up webhooks in slack but when I enter the code from my inbound webhooks url the UI crashes (see the attached). Any suggestions on what I should check?

Thanks!

Did you check the note that says that this needs to be installed in the Lifetime Server?

baccarat-online.html

slot-online.html

da vet1986 wrote:

baccarat-online.html

slot-online.html

Yes, that is what I meant by the second sentence in my post "I have this installed in lifetime and ..."

Al White wrote:

I have this installed in lifetime and set up webhooks in slack but when I enter the code from my inbound webhooks url the UI crashes (see the attached). Any suggestions on what I should check?

Thanks!

What do you mean the UI crashes?

It looks like there is something wrong with your setup since you should be getting something like this:

Best regards,

PC

Pedro Coelho wrote:

Al White wrote:

Thanks!

What do you mean the UI crashes?

It looks like there is something wrong with your setup since you should be getting something like this:

Best regards,

PC

Hi Pedro,

Yes, I expected to see something like that but the picture I posted is what I get. I too believe that "there is something wrong with my setup" hence my question in the first place. I also sent you a PM with additional screenshots.