Calendar set to local language

Calendar set to local language

Hi,

I have the following issue:
The Calendar extension of Silk UI for mobile does not register the current locale. When using the app on a Dutch device it still displays months in default English.

I have tried to change config of the extension using following javascript code in the On render action of the screen which loads the calendar.

$( document ).ready( function() {
    var newi18n = {
        previousMonth : 'Vorige Maand',
        nextMonth     : 'Volgende Maand',
        months        : ['Januari','Februari','Maart','April','Mei','Juni','Juli','Augustus','September','Oktober','November','December'],
        weekdays      : ['Zondag','Maandag','Dinsdag','Woensdag','Donderdag','Vrijdag','Zaterdag'],
        weekdaysShort : ['Zo','Ma','Di','Wo','Do','Vr','Zat']
    }

var field = document.getElementById('DatePicker');
    picker = new Pikaday({
            field: field,
            i18n: newi18n
    });
});

Hi,

The input advancedFormat need to be filled with 

i18n : {
        previousMonth : 'Vorige Maand',
        nextMonth     : 'Volgende Maand',
        months        : ['Januari','Februari','Maart','April','Mei','Juni','Juli','Augustus','September','Oktober','November','December'],
        weekdays      : ['Zondag','Maandag','Dinsdag','Woensdag','Donderdag','Vrijdag','Zaterdag'],
        weekdaysShort : ['Zo','Ma','Di','Wo','Do','Vr','Zat']
    }

}

Thanks for the reply, but in my version of SilkUI Mobile Patterns (The latest version) there is no param AdvancedFormat.

Hi,

this is my version: 

Silk UI Mobile, a beautiful UI Framework for native-like experience on mobile devices

Version 1.6.1

silkui.outsystems.com

Hi Johnny,

Note that there is no concept of "locale" in OutSystems Mobile. So there's also no "registering" the locale.