Environment Health Problems

Hello;

I am having problems compiling / publishing my applications. The following error occurs:

Error message from node SERVER (127.0.0.1): Deployment failed

Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.PageInvokes.PageInvoker.DoRequest (String espaceName, String ptaOrTenantName)

Can you help me please.

Hi Damaris,

Best way to get this solved is opening a support ticket.

Regards,

Daniel

hello,

I am having problem with publishing my applications. The following error occurs:

Error message from node SERVER (127.0.0.1): Deployment failed

Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.PageInvokes.PageInvoker.DoRequest (String espaceName, String ptaOrTenantName)

Regards,

Gayatri.Godaba.

gayatri_godaba@thbs.com

could anyone please post the solution for this issue ?  I am using on-premise server .. 

I am getting the same issue :  PageInvoker: error processing response (https://127.0.0.1/ServiceCenter/_ping.aspx) : Deployment failed: Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.PageInvokes.PageInvoker.DoRequest(String espaceName, String ptaOrTenantName)

Hi Debasis,

This problem is because the deployment controller is down.

Since you have an on premise installation you can restart your services. Check this document to check how to do it.

For cloud environment you can restart the service on lifetime. Check this document.

In any case if this doesn't work you should contact Outsystems support.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi,

I'm not able to connect to Outsystems Cloud. A connection failed message is being displayed everytime I'm trying to Login to Environment.

Regards

Aman Srivastav

Aman srivastav wrote:

Hi,

I'm not able to connect to Outsystems Cloud. A connection failed message is being displayed everytime I'm trying to Login to Environment.

Regards

Aman Srivastav

Hello Aman,

Have you verified wheter or not the personal enviroment is " awake"  ? 

What happens if you try to approach it via lifetime management ? 

If you cannot reach that as well i would suggest opening a ticket with OutSystems support.

Kind regards,

Michael de Ruijter