Deleted master user

Hi,

I was trying to upload a XLSX File of Users so I could create them automatically and somehow I managed to delete my Administrator account from the system. So now I can´t login in my App as an Administrator.

I did a Server Call to a function that would add a User and grant him the SuperUser Role, but I don´t have permissions for that. Any workaround for this?

P.S: I´m using the free version of outsystems, so I don´t have acess to databases

@Rui

Go to Service Center -> module Users -> Run the timer GrantAllRolesToAdmin

Let us know if it worked.

No it didn´t. From what I can tell my account doesn´t exist in the App anymore. Or it got replaced by some other User ID that I don´t know of. Any possible way to just rollback the DB before I messed it up?

Hmm... Can you try and check in Users what exists and not exists, user wise?

https://myenvironment.outsystemscloud.com/users/

Not through the /Users page, cause I´m logging in with a temporary account that I had to test features, but she has no permissions to see that.

I can see the Users that have roles assigned by seeing the UsersRoles Table in my page.

There is a "test" account with all the Roles, although I have no idea what the password is. 

Is it possible to give a user SuperManager role without having access to a account with SuperManager role?

Rui Almeida wrote:

Not through the /Users page, cause I´m logging in with a temporary account that I had to test features, but she has no permissions to see that.

I can see the Users that have roles assigned by seeing the UsersRoles Table in my page.

There is a "test" account with all the Roles, although I have no idea what the password is. 

Hello Rui.

Just replace the name of test by Admin (this step is even not needed...) and set a new password programatically. 

This way you will should have your admin back.

Cheers.