[Statistical Functions] updated version of Statistical Functions or another component for standard deviation

[Statistical Functions] updated version of Statistical Functions or another component for standard deviation

  
Forge Component
(0)
Published on 11 Jul by João Portela
0 votes
Published on 11 Jul by João Portela

Hi all.

I tried to install the Statistical Functions from forge and I couldn't.  It is too old. Someone knows where can I get an standard deviation function ?  Is it possible to update the forge component ?

Hi Luciano,

I upgraded it to OS10 . If you are using a Enterprise Licence you will be able to do https://www.outsystems.com/homeIpp/IPP_Page.aspx and install it into your env.

Best Regards

Fabio Fantato


Luciano,


If you are using a personal environment, you can try to upgrade yourself the xif for this component. It is the only module you need to use it. The other one has only some screens to test. all logics are into this xif. You could open it into you integration studio and publish in your environment. Here I upload the original xif from this component


Fábio Fantato wrote:

Hi Luciano,

I upgraded it to OS10 . If you are using a Enterprise Licence you will be able to do https://www.outsystems.com/homeIpp/IPP_Page.aspx and install it into your env.

Best Regards

Fabio Fantato


Hi Fabio,

     thank you for your quick answer.   I checked the calculation and I am having a little difference of results. Are you having the same problem with standard deviation ?


Hi Luciano,

I just uploaded version 0.3, just an upgrade to OutSystems platform version 10.


Didn't notice your post about the value of the standard deviation. I'll review the implementation I did back in 2008...


Regards,

João Portela

Solution

Hi Luciano,

I just uploaded version 0.4, with the correction to the standard deviation functionality.


Thanks,

João Portela


Luciano Schiavo wrote:

Fábio Fantato wrote:

Hi Luciano,

I upgraded it to OS10 . If you are using a Enterprise Licence you will be able to do https://www.outsystems.com/homeIpp/IPP_Page.aspx and install it into your env.

Best Regards

Fabio Fantato


Hi Fabio,

     thank you for your quick answer.   I checked the calculation and I am having a little difference of results. Are you having the same problem with standard deviation ?




Solution

João Portela wrote:

Hi Luciano,

I just uploaded version 0.4, with the correction to the standard deviation functionality.


Thanks,

João Portela


Luciano Schiavo wrote:

Fábio Fantato wrote:

Hi Luciano,

I upgraded it to OS10 . If you are using a Enterprise Licence you will be able to do https://www.outsystems.com/homeIpp/IPP_Page.aspx and install it into your env.

Best Regards

Fabio Fantato


Hi Fabio,

     thank you for your quick answer.   I checked the calculation and I am having a little difference of results. Are you having the same problem with standard deviation ?




Thank you so much João.  It is working fine now!!!

:)