Loading the next records on a mobile app

Loading the next records on a mobile app

Hello 

I have a mobile app. On the screen I fetch a filtered list of data from the server database, e.g. a list of products where the user searched for the word "Cat". There are 150 matching items in the database, but I only want to show 20 at a time.

So I set the aggregate of "GetProducts" to Max.Records 20 and I display that.

How do I get the next 20 records filtered records from the database when the user clicks next or when the user drags down on the screen?

Any help will be appreciated?

Thanks

Vonnelize

Hi Vonnelize,

You can use the list control's "On Scroll Ending" event to handle this. Just open the event's dropdown list and select the "(New Infinite Scroll Client Action)". The platform automatically creates a client action that takes care of all the logic to do it.

Best Regards

Fabio Fantato

Hello Fabio

Can you share some example for see how i can implement this action?

thanks in advance

Artemio Sampayo wrote:

Hello Fabio

Can you share some example for see how i can implement this action?

thanks in advance

Hi Artemio, 

The platform implements this action on its own. For the list widget there is an event named On Scroll Ending, click on the dropdown and then choose New infinite client scroll action. You can then set the number of records as per your choice.

Hello Priya

Thanks for your support

When I add the event OnScrollEndingon on the list, automatically is added an If on my screen, On this If, I don´t know what is the correct logic for true and for the false condition.

Thank you