[Amazon S3] Folder Rename

[Amazon S3] Folder Rename

Forge Component
(6)
Published on 6 Apr by Formiga
6 votes
Published on 6 Apr by Formiga

How to rename folders created in AWS using this component? Because when i use the CreateFolder action, the folder is created having a name with a random code.

Maykon Nogueira wrote:

How to rename folders created in AWS using this component? Because when i use the CreateFolder action, the folder is created having a name with a random code.

Hi Maycon,
On renaming the directory was not implemented.
On the CreateFolder is creating the directory with a random name is esquitiso and I will verify.
Another way of creating directories is to save a file by passing the path as a directory that it automatically chooses.

Solution

Formiga wrote:

Maykon Nogueira wrote:

Hi Maycon,
On renaming the directory was not implemented.
On the CreateFolder is creating the directory with a random name is esquitiso and I will verify.
Another way of creating directories is to save a file by passing the path as a directory that it automatically chooses.

I made a new test, and I identified that the CreateFolder action creates a new package using the name that is in the Key param. (And since I had placed the access key in this field, it was creating with the encrypted value of that key). Now it's settled. I also used action save to create the package and it worked. 

Thanks for the instructions.

Solution

Hi, Formiga.

There was another problem. Can you help me please:
is as follows, in the Save the field (Token, BucketName, Key, and InputContent), because it always returns as Access Denied.
I do the same procedure with other actions and also habitability, that is, the error is not a token or permission.
Are there any rules that are being ignored.

Hi, Formiga. 

There was another problem. Can you help me please:

Is as follows, In the SaveFile action I pass all fields (Token, BucketName, Key and InputContent) however it always returns as Access Denied. I do the same procedure with the other actions and accepts normally, ie the error is not token or permission.

Does it have any rules that I'm ignoring?