RichWidgets Interaction/Calendar can't input end date's time

RichWidgets Interaction/Calendar can't input end date's time

First of all, I'm trying to input a start datetime and end datetime. I used richwidget Interaction/calendar for user to input. this is my calendar properties.

But in that widget, it only allows me to input once in "time" section.

if I confirmed this input, the output would be like this.

As you guys can see, the time for each start and end datetime are the same and I want it to be different. I've tried to input the time first when I selected startdate and then Input it again in enddate but it didn't work. Do you guys have any suggestion? If there's something that doesn't clear, feels free to ask. Thank you.

Best regards,

Hentry

Processing Upload...

Hi Hentry,

Yes you can change the end time. while storing the end date. Use built in function addhours() can add how many hours you want to add to that time or you want to set the time below the start time use "- "operator followed by hours it will set the time to below the start time. I am attaching the oml file for reference.Hope it will help you

Cheers, 

Hi Koushik,

Thank you for your reply, I want to see the .oml file that you upload for my reference in this matter but it shows "Processing Upload" since 25 minutes ago. Can you reupload the file? I'm sorry for bothering you this much. Thank you.

Regards,

Hentry

its Ok, I am attaching again

Hi Koushik,

Thank you for your response. I've checked the oml, the one that I want is to make user can input the start time and end time manually in the application with this widget. I'm really sorry if I was unclear. Thank you.

Regards,

Hentry

Hi Hentry,

Do you need a Date Time Picker with range? Like this??

Regards

we can't set the end time manually,i think the suggestion from paulo will help you 

Hi Paulo,

yeah the one that I want is like that. Can we set it in the widget that I use? Or it only possible in Date Time Picker from Forge? Thank you.

Regards,

Hentry

Solution

Hentry - wrote:

Hi Paulo,

yeah the one that I want is like that. Can we set it in the widget that I use? Or it only possible in Date Time Picker from Forge? Thank you.

Regards,

Hentry

Hi Hentry,

Nice! Ok, the example I sent, I already used it but it was with other technology (Vuejs - component of the image above)

I did a search on forge, and I didn't find anything. But, you have a good componente in JavaScript here, you can try use. 

I hope I have helped you!

Solution

Hi Paulo,

thats exactly what I need. Thank you for helping me in this matter.

Thank you for both of you.

Cheers