[MultipleSelection] Multiple Selection

[MultipleSelection] Multiple Selection

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 31 May by Palash Debnath
3 votes
Published on 31 May by Palash Debnath

Hi,

First of all congrats for the component. 

I would like to ask you how should work the multiple selection of elements from the list? Since, from what I checked, it is just saving the last Id picked. I thought that it would save to the variable all the Id's checked on the combo.  

Kind regards,

João Tavares

Looks like its saving a comma delimeted list of values selected to the intOptionValues variable. So you would need to parse through that list to understand what was chosen, similar to the MultipleSelect component

Hi João,

i am very sorry for the late reply.

Keith is right about the selection. it creates a comma delimited list with all the selected option values.

Thanks & Regards,

Palash

Can you please explain how can  I get the list of selected values. As you mentioned I should get a comma delimited list in the variable assigned to combo box. But all I get is the id/value for the last selected item. 

Hi Tushar/Joao,

This component is having InputPlaceholder you can place a text box there and bind a text variable(intOptionValues) with this textbox and you can get comma separated selected id`s in variable intOptionValues.

Please find attached oml for more detail hope it will solve the problem.

Regards

-SK-

I am facing another weird issue. If I go by this approach the buttons are getting disabled whenever I select all. If I don't select all and just select some of the items everything works as expected.