Cannot load personal environment in Service studio

Cannot load personal environment in Service studio

HI, Recently my personal environment has stopped working. I cannot connect to the environment through Service Studio. Viewing the environment in LifeTime shows a green icon, but when I then click on Manage Apps, It gets stuck on Loading Apps and doesn't allow management of the environment in any way.

Any ideas on this one? It was working fine earlier this morning then completely stopped. I ideally don't wont to wait until Monday to get this resolved.

Andy.

Hello Andy,

Unfortunately, this kind of things can happen with Personal Environments.
Are you able to access Service Center and check if everything is ok with the environment? Go to Monitoring, Environment Helthy.

In any case, ll problems with Personal Environmentsmust be dealt by the OutSystems support, so, I think you will see a solution only on Monday...

Cheers.

Andrew Tucker wrote:

HI, Recently my personal environment has stopped working. I cannot connect to the environment through Service Studio. Viewing the environment in LifeTime shows a green icon, but when I then click on Manage Apps, It gets stuck on Loading Apps and doesn't allow management of the environment in any way.

Any ideas on this one? It was working fine earlier this morning then completely stopped. I ideally don't wont to wait until Monday to get this resolved.

Andy.

Hi Andrew,

This is common problem with OS personal environment..

Drop a mail to support@outsystems.com

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Rajat Agrawal wrote:

Hi Andrew,

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

I would advise against this. The reason why there is a support portal is because you can categorize your request and, as such, the proper team will handle it. Not only this, but when filling the form, some samples of useful information are provided. 

The more thorough a support request is, the faster it will be solved.

If everybody just send an email to OutSystems support, they will have nothing else to do other than just open support tickets for others :)

Totally agree with Armando!

Armando Gomes wrote:

Rajat Agrawal wrote:

Hi Andrew,

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

I would advise against this. The reason why there is a support portal is because you can categorize your request and, as such, the proper team will handle it. Not only this, but when filling the form, some samples of useful information are provided. 

The more thorough a support request is, the faster it will be solved.

If everybody just send an email to OutSystems support, they will have nothing else to do other than just open support tickets for others :)

Hi Armando,

I am also agreed.. I was travelling that time so I just tell the easiest way.

Thanks,

Rajat

Solution

I can confirm this is now working as expected - Thanks everyone for your help.

Andy.

Solution