Dynamic add Rows in table record

I want to have Form in which there is table records with 5 rows and column "n" by default to enter data in it. And there is add button outside that will add one row in the table record to enter the data. User can also able to delete the added rows. e.g Attached in img.

How to achieve this in OS Platform.

Hi Rohan,

You can use the Editable Table . I recommend you to check the page.

Regards

Furkan

Furkan Çetin wrote:

Hi Rohan,

You can use the Editable Table . I recommend you to check the page.

Regards

Furkan

How to do with "Add More" button?

The editable table widget has its own add button you can check it here

Furkan Çetin wrote:

Thanks a lot...

Furkan Çetin wrote:

But we can't put editable table inside the form then how to achieve this?

You don't need to add the editable table in a form, because the editable table save and delete actions does run with a "ajax post". You do not need to "post" the data to the server via a form.

Furkan Çetin wrote:

You don't need to add the editable table in a form, because the editable table save and delete actions does run with a "ajax post". You do not need to "post" the data to the server via a form.

I have Request Form with few input fields and then Items table ( can add multiple items at run time that is editable table) and then some input fields then will Submit Button that submit the form with input fields in request entity and items in items entity with requestId from request entity. This is the case......

In this case you can create a local variable which is a list of the entity where you want to add,delete,edit the records from the editable table. On submit of the form you can create the request first. After that you can loop throught the list and create the records from the list with the foreign key filled with the id of the record which you have created before the loop.

Regards,

Furkan

Furkan Çetin wrote:

In this case you can create a local variable which is a list of the entity where you want to add,delete,edit the records from the editable table. On submit of the form you can create the request first. After that you can loop throught the list and create the records from the list with the foreign key filled with the id of the record which you have created before the loop.

Regards,

Furkan

Can you have some example .oml that would be grate...Thanks for your suggestion..... 

Hi Rohan,

Something like this might be the solution for you.

Regards,

Furkan

Rohan Hanumante wrote:

Can you have some example .oml that would be grate...Thanks for your suggestion..... 

Hi,

please check below link,I hope this will help you.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/3700/inline-table-record/?Unfollow=False

-Vijay M-

Is it posible to make multiple file upload with editable table? 

but upload widget can't use inside editable table

I want to make multiple file upload without any forge component.

Thanks

Ayu Andini wrote:

Is it posible to make multiple file upload with editable table? 

but upload widget can't use inside editable table

I want to make multiple file upload without any forge component.

Thanks

Hello Ayu, 

You can use an upload widget inside an editable table, you just have to use it within a webblock and then drag the webblock to the editable table.

Kind Regards and the best of luck!