"Error sending email 1: Input string was not in a correct format." when sending email

Hello there newbie here, i just wanted to ask about my error when sending email.

I have already set up my configuration. I don't know what this error is about :D

Hello Jomar,

In your Email screen, you're doing a conversion that is not possible.

My bet is that you have an SQL in the preparation, to fetch data from the database, and the Output Structures you selected do not have the same number and/or columns order as the output of the SELECT clause.

This is the most common scenario for this error.

Of course, there are other possibilities, like you really is trying to convert a string to a number that is not in the correct format.

So, I would say that this has NOTHING to do with the email configuration. :)

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Jomar,

In your Email screen, you're doing a conversion that is not possible.

My bet is that you have an SQL in the preparation, to fetch data from the database, and the Output Structures you selected do not have the same number and/or columns order as the output of the SELECT clause.

This is the most common scenario for this error.

Of course, there are other possibilities, like you really is trying to convert a string to a number that is not in the correct format.

So, I would say that this has NOTHING to do with the email configuration. :)

Cheers.

Ohh thank you for the response.
You are right about me trying to do something like that. Ill check my email screen :D

Nice.

Let us know if you find the problem.
If not, please, provide more info about what you're trying to do and how are you coding it, so we can help you better :)

Cheers.