Combo Box-Duplicate Labels

Combo Box-Duplicate Labels

Hi All,

I have a static entity which has  different records identifier with same label name.

In the below snap - QCreatingMArketDocuments & PCreatingMarketDocuments are different Identifier, but labels for this two records are same 'Creating Market Document(s)'.

Issue: When i select a drop down from combo box it reflects duplicate labels. 

Solution Required: It should not reflect duplicate names in the drop down and when i select 'Creating Market Document(s)' it has to filter or identify both the Identifier from the list.

Regards,

Vinod

Hi,

I cannot see the last image of your combo, but you have 9 records in your static Entity, so, are you getting those records or 18 records? try to print the identifiers instead of the labels in your combo just to see if the problem is not the way that you are getting the records in the static entity.

Regards.

Omar Alejandro Soto wrote:

Hi,

I cannot see the last image of your combo, but you have 9 records in your static Entity, so, are you getting those records or 18 records? try to print the identifiers instead of the labels in your combo just to see if the problem is not the way that you are getting the records in the static entity.

Regards.

Hi Omar,

I have uploaded the last image. 

To show the difference of two labels i have pasted two images with selecting the appropriate identifiers (QCreatingMArketDocuments & PCreatingMarketDocuments ), so that u can see the properties of two labels. Also this is inform that it has only 9 records.

Regards,

Hi Vinod,

You have 2 choices. You can create a static with unique labels and that would be the status and than you would have another static with sub status. The other solution whould be instead of using source entity you can get the values with and aggregate and manipulate it as you want and use the list you get on the combobox.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Vinod,

You have 2 choices. You can create a static with unique labels and that would be the status and than you would have another static with sub status. The other solution whould be instead of using source entity you can get the values with and aggregate and manipulate it as you want and use the list you get on the combobox.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

I don't to create a unique labels, since i need to provide a easy interface for the users. Instead for selecting a same drop down twice. Please find the attached sample OML file.

Solution Required: It should not reflect duplicate names in the drop down and when i select 'Creating Market Document(s)' it has to filter or identify both the Identifier from the list.

Below are the login details to access the application

UserName: admin1

Password: admin123

Regards,

Vinod

Hi Vinod,

How do you want to identify both if the accounts table only has one field? You want one account with multiple status?

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Vinod,

How do you want to identify both if the accounts table only has one field? You want one account with multiple status?

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Its not one account with multiple status.

We have duplicate labels, but with different identifier.

In the below snap - QCreatingMArketDocuments & PCreatingMarketDocuments are different Identifier, but labels for this two records are same 'Creating Market Document(s)'.

I tried grouping the Status through SQL grouping statement and i removed the duplicate status, but when i filter it has to identify the CreateMarketingDocuments status with both Quote & Placement.

Attached is the actual OML file for your reference.

Regards,

Vinod

Solution

Hi Vinod,

Sry for the delayed answer. Check the example in attachment.

Regards,

Marcelo

Solution