Could not allocate space for object

Could not allocate space for object

Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.OSUSR_6D4_EXECUTABLEBINARY2'.'OSPRK_OSUSR_6D4_EXECUTABLEBINARY2' in database 'LPLOQG003' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

how to solve this?

Hi,

What kind of environment are you working on? that error means you don't have enough disk space on the database machine.

Regards,

Marcelo

How to check this one?If I remove espace then it will decrease database size.am I right?

Hi,

To be honest I dunno if that will help because what is happening is that the db file can't grow. But you can try it. You also have this forge component yo help you https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/423/dbcleaner/

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi,

Are you using a Personal Environment, an Enterprise Environment On-Premises, or an Enpterprise Environment on OutSystems Cloud?

For the first case you only have 2 GB available. You can check cleanup strategies in Manage the database space of your personal environment. It has useful information that can be used in addition to the component mentioned by Marcelo.

Cheers,

Tiago.

I am using enterprise out system cloud.can you please tell me how to do this.please tell me step by step.

You need to identify where's the primary problem is - Application Data or System Data.

If it is System Data (may the more common cause), you can start by the steps described in the article under Free up system data. After deleting a good amount of old modules, you should be able to install the DB Cleaner component that has an intuitive interface to accomplish the same goal.

Tiago Gafeira wrote:I already download dB cleaner.but unable to run the application.extension is not working in dB cleaner.for that reason extension Reference is missing.

You need to identify where's the primary problem is - Application Data or System Data.

If it is System Data (may the more common cause), you can start by the steps described in the article under Free up system data. After deleting a good amount of old modules, you should be able to install the DB Cleaner component that has an intuitive interface to accomplish the same goal.

Which extension is missing? 

In dbcleaner espace one dB cleaner extension is there.that extension is missing

It is part of the Forge component, so it should be installed automatically. Did you get any error upon installing it?

Nevertheless, you can still free space by using the steps mentioned in the article.

Tiago Gafeira wrote:i am getting below error

You are not allowed to publish this extension. You don't have enough permissions over the database connections that own the following external entities: APPLICATION, APP_VERSION_MODULE_VERSION.

It is part of the Forge component, so it should be installed automatically. Did you get any error upon installing it?

Nevertheless, you can still free space by using the steps mentioned in the article.

Hello Arkyadeep,

It seems that your user does not have enough permissions to perform some actions, like install applications in the environment.

But if you don't have space in the database, you will not be able to install it in the first place.

You should talk to someone in your company that has permissions to control the environment, to deal with this problem.

If there is no person able to deal with this problem (access and knowledge), you should talk to OutSystems support to see if they can do something.

What you can do (if you have access to Service Center), is to delete old versions of your modules.
You go to Factory, espaces:

Than you shose how old the versions you want to delete.

Do NOT do this lightly. Talk to your team to see what you should do. And this will solve the problem ONLY if the problem is that you have a LOT of old versions of espaces still there.

But you may be able to make room to install dbcleaner or other tool to delete, for example, the LOGs, that can also take a lot of space.

And if the problem is data, if this is not a PRODUCTION environment, you can try to delete some to see if you make room.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:how to delete logs

Hello Arkyadeep,

It seems that your user does not have enough permissions to perform some actions, like install applications in the environment.

But if you don't have space in the database, you will not be able to install it in the first place.

You should talk to someone in your company that has permissions to control the environment, to deal with this problem.

If there is no person able to deal with this problem (access and knowledge), you should talk to OutSystems support to see if they can do something.

What you can do (if you have access to Service Center), is to delete old versions of your modules.
You go to Factory, espaces:

Than you shose how old the versions you want to delete.

Do NOT do this lightly. Talk to your team to see what you should do. And this will solve the problem ONLY if the problem is that you have a LOT of old versions of espaces still there.

But you may be able to make room to install dbcleaner or other tool to delete, for example, the LOGs, that can also take a lot of space.

And if the problem is data, if this is not a PRODUCTION environment, you can try to delete some to see if you make room.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

There is an application in forge (but you will need space and access rights to install it).

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/1195/logs-management/

Other than that, only directly in the database, as far as I know.

Cheers.