Error during JRMP connection establishment

Error during JRMP connection establishment

Hi Community!

May I ask if anyone has encountered this error lately? We already asked customer support and they checked our environments but I would like a second opinion.

error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is: 
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

I'm not sure what is the root cause of this error. But according to CSP's first answer to us and same with this post it was a network related issue.  We have a network issue before but the exception it usually give to us is a different kind of timeout not this kind of error.

Kind regards,

Louise

Hi Louise, 

Cascade sometimes are displayed in ServiceCenter inside a Connection Reset.  This is because there is a connection (in your case I supposed you are in java stack of platform) running in jboss/wildfly and this connection is trying to reach the JRMP.

The same Connection reset message is given when you have Oracle timeouts in database queries. This is because the real error are being encapsulated by application server connection.

Try to check the firewall between you Outsystems server and the JRMP server

Best regards

Hi Fábio,

Thank you so much for responding! There are no issues with the firewall since I can publish my other modules without this error. I forgot to include that this error would always occur when I try to publish a certain module with 8mb size.

Kind regards,

Louise

Hi Louise,

When did you get the error? While publishing a module?

Could you check the status of outsystems services? You can login in the server and execute "sudo service outsystems status"

IG

Hi Ivo,

Thank you for the response! Yes while trying to publish a module. Eventually it will fail after a couple of minutes or even hours and it will produce this kind of error. Also it produces Error deploying eSpace [AppName] in [resource].

I'm sorry but may I ask how can I login to the server and to be able to execute the sudo command? I'm on Windows right now. 

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Louise

Hi Louise,

You can use Putty and connect via SSH.

IG