About getting dependencies

About getting dependencies

Hello

How can i get the 6 entities actions from the first module (Hopdata) to the second module(Hop2)by getting dependencies?

The entities are ok , but i do not know why the entities actions could not reach the second module?

Solution

Hello EiMon,

First of all, I recommend you the online training, as this is explained there (and much more).

You need to mark your entities properties PUBLIC as YES and probably EXPOSE READ ONLY as NO (if you're not doing any wrapper for them, that is a good practice). The last one seems to be your problem.

Than, you go to Dependence Management in your second module and select the entities from your first module.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Solution

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello EiMon,

First of all, I recommend you the online training, as this is explained there (and much more).

You need to mark your entities properties PUBLIC as YES and probably EXPOSE READ ONLY as NO (if you're not doing any wrapper for them, that is a good practice). The last one seems to be your problem.

Than, you go to Dependence Management in your second module and select the entities from your first module.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Hello 

Eduardo Jauch      

Thanks for your reply . It works . Actually i did the online course  and saw the video explanation.Honestly it`s not enough for me to understand fully, I took the exam once and didn`t pass . Now preparing for the exam again and creating the new app .But i will do the online course again and again . 

Hello 

Eduardo Jauch      

Thanks for your reply . It works . Actually i did the online course  and saw the video explanation.Honestly it`s not enough for me to understand fully, I took the exam once and didn`t pass . Now preparing for the exam again and creating the new app .But i will do the online course again and again . 

Hi EiMon,

You can also use the Online documentation to study and to try to understand better concepts you are having difficulty to understand through the videos and the exercises.

And, of course, it is ok to ask anything here that you couldn't grasp from the course.

Good luck!

Cheers.