Your application needs to be updated. Tap here to update

Your application needs to be updated. Tap here to update

After publishing my app I want to open it at my phone, but I now get the message  Your application needs to be updated. Tap here to update . When I tap this message it just reappears again, without updating. How to solve this?

Hi Marco,

When you publish the app in service studio, it always give you message in the phone - Your app is updated.

If you app is not updating then you need to verify why it is happening, just check few things - 

Did you change the name of applications?

Try to uninstall then install it again.

Are you downloading app from link?

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Hi Marco,

Did you make any extensibility configuration in your app?

if yes you have to regenerate your app again.

Regards

Pant

Rajat Agrawal wrote:

Hi Marco,

When you publish the app in service studio, it always give you message in the phone - Your app is updated.

If you app is not updating then you need to verify why it is happening, just check few things - 

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Since I am just starting with OutSystems it might be that I have explained my question wrong, or that I do not exactly understand your explanation. I mean that when I open my app in the OutSystems mobile app it is showing this message. I have not changed the name of my app nor am I downloading any links. Thanks for your help!

Marco Thijssen wrote:

Rajat Agrawal wrote:

Hi Marco,

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Since I am just starting with OutSystems it might be that I have explained my question wrong, or that I do not exactly understand your explanation. I mean that when I open my app in the OutSystems mobile app it is showing this message. I have not changed the name of my app nor am I downloading any links. Thanks for your help!

Hi Marco,

Let's go one by one.

1) please share screenshot with message

2) How you are opening app in your phone from Outsystems Now or apk file?

Thanks,

Rajat