Error using Bar Code Generator
Question

Hi Guys,

I'm currently using Bar Code Generator from the forge and I encountered the below error when I try to run the application :

An exception occurred in the client script. Error: JsBarcode is not defined

Do you have any idea on how can solve the problem above ?

Attached is the OML of the project that I'm curretly working.

Thanks in advance in any suggestion or ideas.

Regards,

Ariel

RunCardTool.oml

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your all reply. I just solve it by including javascript minified version of JSBarcode.

Thank for your all suggestion.

mvp_badge
MVP

Is the plugin you're using this one? 

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/Component_Details.aspx?ProjectId=3617

There are several in the Forge... just to be sure.

Hi Joao,

Thank you for your reply. Below is the link that I'm currently using Bar Code Generator :

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/3376/barcode-generator/?Unfollow=False 

Thanks,

Ariel

mvp_badge
MVP

Can you open "Developer Tools" (in Chrome or Internet Explorer) while opening the page and tell us if there are errors?

Here is the screen shot from chrome developer tool :

Hi Ariel,

Check all dependencies and refresh all.

Hi Paulo,

I already refesh all the defendencies required. Please see the screen shot below :

Regards,

Ariel

Hi Ariel,

I try in my OSMDb, and it works:

I think, your BarcodeValue is empty. You have a variable "LotNumber", and she is not filled:

Regards

mvp_badge
MVP

@Paulo

I did a test with empty value and no exception was raised. Also did a test myself with some random text and all was ok.

@Ariel

Must be something else... are you still facing this problem?

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your all reply. I just solve it by including javascript minified version of JSBarcode.

Thank for your all suggestion.

Hi Guys,

May I know how to include JSBarcode  in outsystems.

Thanks in advance.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.