googlesignin in mobile app

googlesignin in mobile app

I try to make GoogleSignIn in mobile app,anyone could help please step by step in my apps,If it possible send me any images or demo plugins,Outsystem only have a GoogleSignIn Demo plugin  for webapp... thanks

Hi JEYASRI,

Already have component in forge for GoogleSignin using Oauth. below are the link.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/1453/google-login-plugin/

chandra vikas sharma wrote:

Hi JEYASRI,

Already have component in forge for GoogleSignin using Oauth. below are the link.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/1453/google-login-plugin

Thank you chandra, i want to signup for gmail 

Hi chandra,

I try to make GmailSignIn in mobile app, could you help me please

Hi Jeyasri,

this forge component is also work for gmail also when you integrate the plugin in your mobile app it's prompts for gmail credential.

Hi chandra,

If you have any demo for this plugin...kindly send me please..

Hi chandra,

Actually, my task is integrate the gmail login and get to display the user name..could you help me,if you have any demo plugins or screenshot...can you please share me

Hi jayahri

below are the screenshot of googlelogin method.

please download the component and try to use in your code. and let me know if you are facing any issue. 

Hi JEYASRI R,

The attached .oml file and .apk  is a sample as per the requirement mentioned in your comment as well as the sample will guide to implement Google+ Login Plugin which is available in OutSystems Forge https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/1453/google-login-plugin/?Unfollow=False

Steps:

1) Configure the Google Plus Login Plugin. Refer to the below link: https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/25867/how-to-configure-the-google-plus-login-plugin

Also do refer this Link: https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/26075/using-google-login-plugin/

Note: The Plugin configuration is a little bit lengthy process. Follow the steps mentioned in the link 1 with thorough reading and understanding.

2) After following all the steps mentioned in point 1. Build the logic action in the eSpace Module (in Service Studio) as mentioned in the attached .oml file.

3) Generate the native .apk file and then install and test the implementation in your android phone.

Note: Don't test the application in OutSystems Now because OutSystems Now comes with a set of built-in plugins that allow you to use some native capabilities.

That's It.

Hope that you understood the above mentioned process. If you have any doubts or get stuck in any of the above mentioned steps feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hai,

Extensible configurations is error....

"
{
    "plugin":
        {
            "url": "https://github.com/EddyVerbruggen/cordova-plugin-googleplus#5.0.3"
        }
}
"

Hi JEYASRI R,

I see you used double quotes while defining Extensibility Configuration. Just remove the double quotes from the defined Extensibility Configuration it will work.

{

"plugin":

{

}

}

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hi JEYASRI R,

I see you used double quotes while defining Extensibility Configuration. Just remove the double quotes from the defined Extensibility Configuration it will work.

{

"plugin":

{

}

}

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Thanks Benjith...another error is came

Hi JEYASRI R,

As mentioned in my previous comment.

Note: 

1) Don't test the application in OutSystems Now because OutSystems Now comes with a set of built-in plugins that allow you to use some native capabilities.

2) To test the application which includes native functionality don't use the browser i.e. don't execute the application for testing plugin functionality in your browser it wont work. Generate the .apk file and then install and test the implementation in your android phone.

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi JEYASRI R,

Are you sure that you followed all the steps mentioned in my previous comments carefully for configuring the plugin?

Check out the attached zip file (uploaded in the first comment) to cross check with your implementation it also includes the .apk file do install that app and test it in your phone. I tested the app in my mobile and its working fine for me.

My guess is that may be you did some mistake while configuring the plugin or may be while generating the .apk.

If possible go through the whole implemented steps and re-build the .apk file.

Regards, 

Benjith Sam

Hi Benjith,

I missed this steps listed in below...(The following steps are android specifics)step 1,step 2,step 5,step 6,step 7..

because i confused in these step..Below the link goes to firebase..i dont know how to choose the app name and enter the application identifier..

Hai,

where it be choose?... Is google API console or firebase?..

Hi JEYASRI R,

Below are the steps to make the procedure more clear and understanding:

Step:1

Step: 2

- Click Go To Console (Right top Corner)

- As mentioned in the Point - 2 when you click the Add project, the App Name will gets auto populated (which is same name that you gave to the project)  in the drop down.

Step 3:

- After creating the project select the newly created project and Go To Project Overview > Project Settings

- Scroll down the page then you will see the Add Firebase to your Android App option click to the link.

Step 4:

- Fill up the fields.

- Android Package Name can be found from the Application Module Native platform tab i.e. App identifier

(refer step: 5 snap-shot)

Step 5:

-Select the keystore file and enter the alias with alias password.

You can find the App identifier from the below screen shot:

Note: Alias password should be the same which you assigned while generating the certificate.

Hope that this reply would help you in the implementation process.

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi JEYASRI R,

Good to hear you managed to do what you intended! And glad I could be of help.

Thanks & Regards,

Benjith Sam

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hi JEYASRI R,

Good to hear you managed to do what you intended! And glad I could be of help.

Thanks & Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hai Benjith,

I have completed above the steps..but same again and again same error ocuured.Anyway thank you so much for you help and responsible.

Thanks,

jeyasri

Hai Benjith,

Once I choose the account..False error is came..I want to login the account and retrieve the username..can you please help me..

Thanks,

Jeyasri

Hi JEYASRI R,

In my case when I clicked the Authenticate Button a gmail privacy policies popup got displayed as in the above screen shot. You have to click the Allow Button instead of Denying the permission to the app. This might be the reason the false error to get notified. I am sure that it will work out in your case as well.

Kind Regards,

Benjith Sam 

Hai Benjith,

I have attached .oml file

Solution

Hi JEYASRI R,

After analyzing your .Oml I found that the GoogleCore > ValidateAndLoginGoogleUser is not referenced properly. Error Output parameter is missing in the ValidateAndLoginGoogleUser action.

1) ValidateAndLoginGoogleUser action from your module

2) ValidateAndLoginGoogleUser action from existed in my module

- Refresh all the dependencies including GoogleCore

- Add the below Code Snippet to the feedback message which is highlighted in below screen shot. The feedback error will help us to trace actually issue caused.

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

ValidateAndLoginGoogleUser.IsValid + " - " + ValidateAndLoginGoogleUser.Error

Hope that this will help you.

Kind Regards,

Benjith Sam

Solution

Hai Benjith, 

GoogleCore

I refresh all the dependencies..Error parameters is not there in GoogleCore..so I created output parameter(Error) in ValidateAndLoginGoogleUser then I created same parameter in ValidateTokenWithGoogleUser and

I added the assignment below the IsValid variable in ValidatetAndLoginGoogleUser action flow

Error = ValidateTokenWithGoogleUser.Error..

I added the assignment  the IsValid variable in ValidateTokenWithGoogleUser action flow

Error = True

ValidateAndLoginGoogleUser action in my module

I set the same feedback..  

ValidateAndLoginGoogleUser.IsValid + " - " + ValidateAndLoginGoogleUser.Error

I have done all the above changes,inspite of it error messages is not thrown. I am getting error messages only false.

Thanks

Jeyasri

Hi Jeyasri,

I would suggest you to re-install the Google Core espace. The reason is that the ValidateAndLoginGoogleUser action includes the Error output parameter by default it does not has to be created explicitly. My guess is that the Google Core espace is not installed properly in your environment. I am not able to understand why did you explicitly assigned  the IsValid variable in ValidateTokenWithGoogleUser action flow and Error = True.

Kind Regards,

Benjith Sam 

Hai Benjith,

I re-install the Google Core espace. that the ValidateAndLoginGoogleUser action not have Error output parameter by default.I checked other environment that also not have error parameter.

When I clicked Allow..screen is refreshed,then again same error is came.

Its not worked and very difficult process..

Thanks

Jeyasri

Hi Jeyasri,

Its really too strange why their is not Error output parameter in ValidateAndLoginGoogleUser Server action

Apart from the steps mentioned in the previous replies, I didn't do any work-arounds or additional steps to achieve this implementation.

Note: After changing any code,logic or re-installation of plugins or modules please re-build the .apk file and reinstall the app in your phone, instead of running the old .apk installation in your phone.

Kind Regards,

Benjith Sam 

Hai Benjith,

I am using the cordova-plugin-googleplus plugin 

I am unable to generate a mobile app,its throwing the below error.

The following errors have occurred:• In iOS on 2018-09-20 at 15:27:43 - Error installing Cordova plugin: cordova-plugin-googleplus

I have added the extensibility configuration

I got a below the error

Can you please help me, how to solve this..

Thanks

Hi JEYASRI R,

I didn't implemented this plugin functionality for iOS application but as per the error stated, it's related to some permission denial or open authentication related. Sorry, I am not that much aware of iOS system and its working functionality.

Hope that, our community member can help you with this.

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi Benjith,

I successfully configured the google login plus,Its worked perfectly,I need to display the gmail user profile pic in my login page,

How to get the profile image

Thanks

Jeyasri

JEYASRI R wrote:

Hi Benjith,

I successfully configured the google login plus,Its worked perfectly,I need to display the gmail user profile pic in my login page,

How to get the profile image

Thanks

Jeyasri

Hi Jeyasri,

If you want to get the logged-in gmail user profile just use the GoogleLogin Client Action - imageUrl attribute which is listed in the LocalUserGoogle output parameter.

Set the imageUrl attribute value to the image widget URL property (after assigning the URL in a local variable). It worked for me.

Hope it helps you.

Kind Regards,

Benjith Sam