Outsystems vs angular

Outsystems vs angular

Hi

Today our client asked why we used Outsystem rather then angular.they want to know difference.why they choose outsyste.?can you pls help me to find the answer

Hi Deep,

It's all depend on the complexity of the project. In my personal opinion I preferred OS instead of Angular.

I have personal exp on this, in my current project my client started the applications in OS and in the half way he decided to switch few development modules in angular because of shortage of OS developer in market. 

My current application is very complex, most of the things are taking time and more effort to complete which we are create in OS easily especially some of the mobile features we need to implement.

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Rajat Agrawal wrote:any differences are there

Hi Deep,

It's all depend on the complexity of the project. In my personal opinion I preferred OS instead of Angular.

I have personal exp on this, in my current project my client started the applications in OS and in the half way he decided to switch few development modules in angular because of shortage of OS developer in market. 

My current application is very complex, most of the things are taking time and more effort to complete which we are create in OS easily especially some of the mobile features we need to implement.

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Hi Deep,

Check below link - 

https://www.outsystems.com/nextstep/2015/angular-and-outsystems/

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Hi,

Just my opinions.

It depends on the requirement, if you want to deploy your Application as fast as possible or you want to rapidly develop the Application, your best choice is Outsystems.

But if SPA is part of your requirements then Angular/VueJS/React is your best choice then your preferred backends like ASP.NET Core Web API or NodeJS/Express.

You can even try Angular + Outsystems Rest API.

If you follow this approach one of the benefits is the rapid development of the backend your REST since you don't need to learn EF Core and any patterns like DDD Patterns for your ASP.NET CORE.

However, if you followed that are you willing to pay for a large sum of money just to use the REST capability of the Outsystems?

Thanks,

Jovvy