Popup transition

Popup transition

Hi,

I have designed one Popup with some customized background colors and size, which is too differ from the default one. Because of that, whenever we are trying to open the popup for first time we have noticed some flickering. Kindly help me to solve this issue and if i got any CSS for POPUP transition (ex: fadeInDown) it will be much helpful.Here I have attached the screenshot of the popup what i am using.

Thanks,

Vignesh Balasubramanian

Vignesh Bala wrote:

Hi,

I have designed one Popup with some customized background colors and size, which is too differ from the default one. Because of that, whenever we are trying to open the popup for first time we have noticed some flickering. Kindly help me to solve this issue and if i got any CSS for POPUP transition (ex: fadeInDown) it will be much helpful.Here I have attached the screenshot of the popup what i am using.

Thanks,

Vignesh Balasubramanian

Hi,

I have designed & using the custom pop-up. It works smoothly.

Ref the solution of this Post:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/39097/design-a-container-to-appear-on-top-of-screen-like-pop-up/#Post141746

Cheers,

Assif

Hi Assif,

Thanks for your quick reply. Kindly help me to handle the transition of popup in the following types:

1. Top to bottom

2. Bottom to top

3. Slide from Left

4. Slide from Right

If I did this one then it will give some better feel to my application, since i am using those type of transitions only to my screens.

Thanks,

Vignesh Balasubramanian 

Vignesh Bala wrote:

Hi Assif,

Thanks for your quick reply. Kindly help me to handle the transition of popup in the following types:

1. Top to bottom

2. Bottom to top

3. Slide from Left

4. Slide from Right

If I did this one then it will give some better feel to my application, since i am using those type of transitions only to my screens.

Thanks,

Vignesh Balasubramanian 

Hi Vignesh,

Yup,  me too working on the same in order to give it a feel.

Sure will share the animation part once done :) or do share if u come with it.

Cheers,

Assif