Learn how can you win the Online Review badge!

Hi there!

There is a shiny badge in our Community: the online review badge, which we created to thank and celebrate that community members are investing some their own time to help peers (developers, software architects,  IT managers, CIOs, business analysts) understand how OutSystems is helping them and why. 

Now, let’s answer more specific questions ;

• How many badges can I win in this category? You can win a badge for each review that is approved and published. 

If you are a customer, you can earn your badge by writing an informative and constructive review for any of these sites: Gartner Peer Insights, G2Crowd, Trustradius, and Capterra

If you are a partner, you can earn your badge by writing an informative and constructive review for any of these sites: G2Crowd, Trustradius, and Capterra

Remember, the more detailed the better, because that will help others understand what OutSystems is capable of doing for them. If you have already written a review, you can claim your badge and points by filling out a form.

To claim your badge, once the review or reviews are published send an email to customer.voice@outsystems.com with your community user and the link or links to the reviews and we’ll make sure you get them published. 

• I haven’t been active in the OutSystems Community recently, so why do I have an online review badge already? You wrote an online review of OutSystems at one of the review sites, and you either linked your profile to your review so we knew or you shared your review with us. So we wanted to recognize this effort by awarding a badge for each online review you published. :)

• Are my badges public in the Community? If you set your profile as public, your badges are visible to registered community members and visitors. If you set your profile as private, only registered members can see them.

• I have reviews published for OutSystems in these sites, so why don’t I have the badge? No problem, send an email to customer.voice@outsystems.com with your community user and the link to the review or reviews you have published in these sites, and we will make sure you get your badge. 

If you have any questions, drop me a line at customer.voice@outsystems.com. 

I am here to help!

Laura

Hi Laura,

Thanks for this information! 

It'd also be interesting to have other badges information on how to get them (maybe by clicking on them). 

Cheers!

This low code platform software is the best I've ever used. The investment Outsystems has made to the platform is commendable and highly visible. If only CTOs and CIOs in large enterprises were smart enough to get on with the programme and join the OutSystems revolution without delay!

They will get there. This platform is way ahead of many of these CTO's and CIO's technological prowess time!

I am a convicted OutSystems' disciple! Wishing OutSystems many more years of success.

Hello,

i already fill a form to evaluate the outsystems plataform and i didn't recivied the badge.

Outsystems is definitely taking our low-code platform for web and mobile apps to a whole new level, tackles the challenges of replacing legacy applications in a timely manner.

I have been using outsystems for an year now and I must say that I am really impressed with it . This is the best low code platform that I have used till now. The positive point about that I liked is , its easy to learn ,You don't need to spent lot of time learning it and most of the key features/logic are already present that can be easy included in the application. Another positive point is its user and role managements . Implementation of Authentication and Authorization is very easy here. 

Thiago Mari wrote:

Hello,

i already fill a form to evaluate the outsystems plataform and i didn't recivied the badge.

Hi Thiago, for some reason your badge did not appear we are checking your case. Worst case scenario your badge will be visible in your profile by the end of this month. Apologizes and thanks for your understanding.

Jagadish Gokavarapu wrote:

Outsystems is definitely taking our low-code platform for web and mobile apps to a whole new level, tackles the challenges of replacing legacy applications in a timely manner.

Hi Jagadish, thanks for your feedback. 

Laura Lorenzo wrote:

Thiago Mari wrote:

Hello,

i already fill a form to evaluate the outsystems plataform and i didn't recivied the badge.

Hi Thiago, for some reason your badge did not appear we are checking your case. Worst case scenario your badge will be visible in your profile by the end of this month. Apologizes and thanks for your understanding.

Hi,

No problem and thanks to reply =)

Thiago Mari wrote:

Laura Lorenzo wrote:

Thiago Mari wrote:

Hello,

i already fill a form to evaluate the outsystems plataform and i didn't recivied the badge.

Hi,

No problem and thanks to reply =)

no worries, we are here to help :)

After using Outsystems, I must say it is the best low code platform. 

This is because: 

• Easy to learn.
  • Easy to enhance.
  • Easy to implement complex logic also.
  • Handling of user/role management is quite simple.