Cannot connect to the environment

Hi there,

Can someone help me with this? And I cannot create the ticket in the support tab. It also asks me the activation code which i haven't received it yet. I registered yesterday.

Hi,

Did you click the button "fetch me a new one"? Did you get any error?

When you don't use your personal area for long time outsystems turn it off and send you an email warning you. If you stay even more time without using it outsystems will send you an email with all the espaces and delete your environment.

Regards,

Marcelo

HI Khanasin,

When you don´t use your environment for some time it is put on sleep mode. Just click on fetch me a new one button to recreate your personal environment. It is not necessary to open a ticket to do it.

EDIT1:  Marcelo was faster than me to answer :)  

Best regards

Fabio

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi,

Did you click the button "fetch me a new one"? Did you get any error?

When you don't use your personal area for long time outsystems turn it off and send you an email warning you. If you stay even more time without using it outsystems will send you an email with all the espaces and delete your environment.

Regards,

Marcelo

When i click it, it shows as follows.

I just registered yesterday. I was waiting until last minutes ago.

Thanks.

Hi,

Looks like that someone is already using that email. Dunno if this work but if you change your name a bit the URL changes?

Or else you really need to contact outsystems support. About activation code you will not get one. Try to put something or put personal environment. If is not possible in the bottom right of the site you have a chat and maybe someone can help you.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo, 

Thank you so much for your advice.

I've tried change my name. The URL doesn't change. 

I will leave messages through chat. Hopefully, someone can help me.

Cheers,

Khanasin