Currency Convert

Currency Convert

Hi

need help urgent basis.i have one entity and that entity i have one attribute which datatype is currency.i am getting amount from the attribute like $4356.if i convert this currency with help of format currency then i am getting 4.35,6.i need that value without ".".i need only comma separated value only like  "4,35,6".please help me to solve this.

Hi,

I do not understand your needs.

Why would a value of 4356 result in 4,35,6?

Arkyadeep Bharadwaj wrote:

Hi

need help urgent basis.i have one entity and that entity i have one attribute which datatype is currency.i am getting amount from the attribute like $4356.if i convert this currency with help of format currency then i am getting 4.35,6.i need that value without ".".i need only comma separated value only like  "4,35,6".please help me to solve this.

You can follow the steps ->

Add a client action and inside the action add the following javascript regular expression

toString().replace(/(\d)(?=(\d{3})+$)/g, "$1,")

Assign the output of the function to a local parameter.

Hello there,

Seems like you want to format your currency expression, with with "," (comma) as a group separator, and no decimal separator or digits. 

You can do this with the formatcurrency() Built-In Function in the OutSystems Platform.

Just place empty string ("") in the group separator and 0 on the decimal digits, like this:

In order to change this:

into this:

Hope this helps,

Cheers \o

Rui Sequeira