Bar chart drilldown in Outystems

Bar chart drilldown in Outystems

Hi there, 

Has anybody had any luck with a charts drilldown?

Let's say I have a bar chart with the top 10 Clients. I want to be able to drill down to a particular client's details when I click on a particular bar in the bar chart. 

Cheers, 

Cole 

Hi Cole, 

Go to the Chart's properties area and set Clickable to True. That should create an OnClick action,  and you can replace the end node with the Client's Details destination screen.

Cheers,

Don

TheDon wrote:

Hi Cole, 

Go to the Chart's properties area and set Clickable to True. That should create an OnClick action,  and you can replace the end node with the Client's Details destination screen.

Cheers,

Don

Thanks for your reply. 

Unfortunately, this works in that we can navigate to SOME details screen, but I need to drill down to specific client details. For example, if I click on the first bar  (Client A) it should take me to Client A's details, if I click on the second bar it should redirect to Client B's details etc. 

I suspect I will have to use hightcharts to do this? 

Cheers,
Cole

Hey Cole, 

If you have filters in your Client screen, they need to be specified in the OnClick action using an assign statement. 

Do you mind attaching your OML, or sending screen shots of your aggregate in the Chart's screen preparation and also your Client detail screen? Maybe I can help better that way.

Cheers,

Don