Hello,

I am trying to build a mobile app which I have to show in a screen an information like below:

I tried some solutions like MasterDetail widget, a list inside a list but with any of them I was able to get this result...

I am new to Outsystems plataform, so I ask you: Could you give me a suggestion in how do I do that?

Thanks in advance!

Hello Thiago,

What did you tried exactly?
You mentioned you tried to put a list inside a list. What went wrong?

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Thiago,

What did you tried exactly?
You mentioned you tried to put a list inside a list. What went wrong?

Cheers.

I tried like that: a list with a list item, an below of this list item a new list (with its own list item).

Then, I sent an id came from the first list to the second list to get the data related (i´m using local storage).

Dont know if it is right...

Solution

Hum...

The only thing I probably would change is to put the "inner list" inside a block, with it's own aggregate, with an input parameter.

And the block receives the parameter from the outside list and filters the data.

Cheers.

Solution

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hum...

The only thing I probably would change is to put the "inner list" inside a block, with it's own aggregate, with an input parameter.

And the block receives the parameter from the outside list and filters the data.

Cheers.

Eduardo, worked perfect!

I did what you said...the "inner list" inside a block receiving the input parameter from the parent list....

Thank you very much man...

Below the test result:

The bold description is the parent...

Nice to hear it worked! :)