Refreshing a container in a list for multiple rows

Refreshing a container in a list for multiple rows

  

I am having an issue adding an removing highlight to specific indexes in a list:

The issue is i have a container in the list that needs to be highlighted when clicked and shows additional information underneath (outside the list).  That works fine.  But when I select another row, I need the highlighting to be removed from the previous container.  since the container is only referenced as the current, I tried a listRecords refresh of the previous Row ( i assign the current to a variable called PreviousRowNumber and use that) but this replaces all the data with the current data.  I also tried a foreachloop using the start index of previous row number and refreshing the container in the loop but that doesnt seem to do anything.  Is there any way I can target a container inside a list that is not the current without effecting the data and while also refreshing the current entry container?  

Solution

Hello Andrew,

I have an OML that I did for something else that you can use and adapt to your case.
I just put something on top of it to do something similar to what I understood you wants to do.

https://eduardojauch.outsystemscloud.com/AggregateMixedJoins/Home.aspx?_ts=636737484296726126

Hope this can help.

Cheers.

Solution

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Andrew,

I have an OML that I did for something else that you can use and adapt to your case.
I just put something on top of it to do something similar to what I understood you wants to do.

https://eduardojauch.outsystemscloud.com/AggregateMixedJoins/Home.aspx?_ts=636737484296726126

Hope this can help.

Cheers.

I'm using a structure coming from a REST API call, sorry I forgot to mention that.  We use data that is 99% coming from REST API 


Andrew Sanchez wrote:

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Andrew,

I have an OML that I did for something else that you can use and adapt to your case.
I just put something on top of it to do something similar to what I understood you wants to do.

https://eduardojauch.outsystemscloud.com/AggregateMixedJoins/Home.aspx?_ts=636737484296726126

Hope this can help.

Cheers.

I'm using a structure coming from a REST API call, sorry I forgot to mention that.  We use data that is 99% coming from REST API 



I'm seeing if I can adapt this though.  Thanks for the prompt reply :) 

Hello Andrew,

As this works directly in the Table Records list (not it's source), in theory it should work the same way. :)

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Andrew,

As this works directly in the Table Records list (not it's source), in theory it should work the same way. :)

Cheers.

That worked! Thank you so much.