[Betaface Demo] Missing dependency of 'MobilePatterns' while using Betaface Demo Mobile app

[Betaface Demo] Missing dependency of 'MobilePatterns' while using Betaface Demo Mobile app

  
Forge Component
(0)
Published on 2017-09-26 by Paulo Ramos
0 votes
Published on 2017-09-26 by Paulo Ramos

Dear Paulo,

Thanks for publishing the demo Mobile app of Betaface.

It has been working fine with all the dependencies, but strangely now I am getting a missing dependency of 'MobilePatterns'. I have tried uninstalling and installing 'Outsystems UI Mobile'.

Any idea of what could be the issue.

With Regards,

Smitha

Smitha Bhat Kaje wrote:

Dear Paulo,

Thanks for publishing the demo Mobile app of Betaface.

It has been working fine with all the dependencies, but strangely now I am getting a missing dependency of 'MobilePatterns'. I have tried uninstalling and installing 'Outsystems UI Mobile'.

Any idea of what could be the issue.

With Regards,

Smitha

Goto Manage Dependencies & Refresh ALL.

Click Ctrl+Q to access Manage Dependencies.


I tried that already, it doesn't refresh.

That is why when I am trying to reinstall the dependency (Outsystems UI Mobile), I get the below error:

Upgrading: No need to upgrade Application.
Uploading: Uploading Application.
Uploading eSpace: Uploading eSpace OutSystemsUIMobile.
Uploading eSpace: Uploading eSpace Template_Phone.
Uploading eSpace: Uploading eSpace Template_Tablet.
Uploading eSpace: Uploading eSpace Template_Universal.
Updating Application: Updating Application OutSystems_UI_Mobile.
(Warning) Name Conflict: An existing version with the same name was overwritten.
Verifying: Verifying the Application consistency and permission settings.
Upgrading Modules: Upgrading and refreshing modules of 'OutSystems_UI_Mobile'.
Impact Analysis: Performing Impact Analysis of 'OutSystems_UI_Mobile'.
Preparing Extensions: Preparing extensions of 'OutSystems_UI_Mobile'.
Preparing Database: Preparing database of 'OutSystems_UI_Mobile'.
Preparing Database: Preparing database of module 'OutSystemsUIMobile'.
Internal Error: Invalid compiler output.
Unsupported newer version 11.0.0.200
(Error) Publishing Application: Error publishing Application Dependencies
Preparing Deploy: Preparing deploy of 'OutSystems_UI_Mobile'.
(Warning) Execution Plan Suspended: Deployment process was suspended due to an error.
Execution Plan Suspended: Deployment process was suspended due to an error.
(Info) Done: The application was successfully published. 4 modules were published.

Smitha Bhat Kaje wrote:

I tried that already, it doesn't refresh.

That is why when I am trying to reinstall the dependency (Outsystems UI Mobile), I get the below error:

Upgrading: No need to upgrade Application.
Uploading: Uploading Application.
Uploading eSpace: Uploading eSpace OutSystemsUIMobile.
Uploading eSpace: Uploading eSpace Template_Phone.
Uploading eSpace: Uploading eSpace Template_Tablet.
Uploading eSpace: Uploading eSpace Template_Universal.
Updating Application: Updating Application OutSystems_UI_Mobile.
(Warning) Name Conflict: An existing version with the same name was overwritten.
Verifying: Verifying the Application consistency and permission settings.
Upgrading Modules: Upgrading and refreshing modules of 'OutSystems_UI_Mobile'.
Impact Analysis: Performing Impact Analysis of 'OutSystems_UI_Mobile'.
Preparing Extensions: Preparing extensions of 'OutSystems_UI_Mobile'.
Preparing Database: Preparing database of 'OutSystems_UI_Mobile'.
Preparing Database: Preparing database of module 'OutSystemsUIMobile'.
Internal Error: Invalid compiler output.
Unsupported newer version 11.0.0.200
(Error) Publishing Application: Error publishing Application Dependencies
Preparing Deploy: Preparing deploy of 'OutSystems_UI_Mobile'.
(Warning) Execution Plan Suspended: Deployment process was suspended due to an error.
Execution Plan Suspended: Deployment process was suspended due to an error.
(Info) Done: The application was successfully published. 4 modules were published.

Seems your plugin is not compatible with the Outsystems Version you are using.

Check your Outsystems version Installed & cross-check it with the plugin you are using, whether it is compatible with that one, If not then download the updated version supported.



Solution

Hi Smitha,

assif_tiger is correct. It seems you're using OS11 - this component was built with OS10 and not yet tested with the new platform version.

Solution

ya, both of you are right. It was a version mismatch, resolved it yesterday after I received this info from Outsystems Support.


Thanks again,

With Regards,

Smitha

Smitha Bhat Kaje wrote:

ya, both of you are right. It was a version mismatch, resolved it yesterday after I received this info from Outsystems Support.


Thanks again,

With Regards,

Smitha


Great :)