By default both radio buttons should be unchecked

By default both radio buttons should be unchecked

Hi,

I Have two radio buttons and I want none of them to be selected by default.

The radio buttons are linked to the questions and I want each question to be unanswered by default.

Validation on save to check all questions answered

Plz help asap.

Thanks

Ankita

Hi Ankita,

If you want radio button to be not selected by default then you need to assign false value to the radio button variable.

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Ankita,

For that to happen the variable assign to those radio button can't be a Boolean. It needs to be an integer. And let's say 0 is none selected. 1 is one of the radio and 2 the other.

One radio would be like this:

And the other with a 2 on value.

So when var1 is 0 none will be selected.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Ankita,

For that to happen the variable assign to those radio button can't be a Boolean. It needs to be an integer. And let's say 0 is none selected. 1 is one of the radio and 2 the other.

One radio would be like this:

And the other with a 2 on value.

So when var1 is 0 none will be selected.

Regards,

Marcelo

Your Logic was correct and now I want to compare those ans with the predefined set of answer.

So how can i do it?

Hi Ankita,

Like Eduardo already told you in your other topic, we're not here to teach you how to program. This is an OutSystems forum, and the questions must be OutSystems related. Your question is, again, overly broad and can't be answered without you providing much more detail on what you already have done. What is the data model of your "predefined set of answer[s]"? How do you plan on storing the answers on the Screen? Etc.