How to track the time duration of page loading and screen action?

How to track the time duration of page loading and screen action?

Hi All,

Is there anyway to track how much time a webpage is taking to load and how much time a screen action/ server action takes to perform an action?

Hi Ananth,

For general logs, you can check ServiceCenter Logs.

For detailed analysis I would suggest you should use Network Tab in any of your browsers(i.e. Google Chrome)

For more detailed & in depth analysis I would suggest Y-Slow tool for inspecting your screens.actions and contents. Its very good and giving very precise reports with grading system by individual page.

Let me know if you want more information on this.

Regards,
Palak Patel

Hi Ananth,

In LifeTime Analytics you can also analyse performance.

You can drill down from Application --> Module --> Screen --> Screen

At each level you can see can see  APDEX Score, Response Time Distribution,ResponseTime Breakdown

You can see this for the combined End User Experience (Client + Network + Server) or for each of them separately.

https://success.outsystems.com/Evaluation/Lifecycle_Management/2_What_kind_of_monitoring_and_analytics_does_OutSystems_offer

Regards,

Daniel

Hi,
I would like to add one more point here that we can only use this feature for Enterprise and Universal account types. Its not for the personal environment.

Thanks Daniel for the detailed explanation of LifeTime Analytics.
This analytics service is very powerful as I have used that in one of our client's Enterprise Environment.

Regards,
Palak Patel

Palak Patel wrote:

Hi Ananth,

For general logs, you can check ServiceCenter Logs.

For detailed analysis I would suggest you should use Network Tab in any of your browsers(i.e. Google Chrome)

For more detailed & in depth analysis I would suggest Y-Slow tool for inspecting your screens.actions and contents. Its very good and giving very precise reports with grading system by individual page.

Let me know if you want more information on this.

Regards,
Palak Patel

Thanks for the suggestions, Palak Patel. I will try them.

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Ananth,

At each level you can see can see  APDEX Score, Response Time Distribution,ResponseTime Breakdown

You can see this for the combined End User Experience (Client + Network + Server) or for each of them separately.

https://success.outsystems.com/Evaluation/Lifecycle_Management/2_What_kind_of_monitoring_and_analytics_does_OutSystems_offer

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

In LifeCycle Management, I can see three average time for an action - Client, Network and Server as below

Does it mean that the time taken for the page to load is the sum total of that three average time ( Client, Network and Server) ?

Ananth wrote:

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Ananth,

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

In LifeCycle Management, I can see three average time for an action - Client, Network and Server as below

Does it mean that the time taken for the page to load is the sum total of that three average time ( Client, Network and Server) ?

Yes that is what is called the combined end user experience.

The interesting part is that you can detect which of the 3 parts are causing any performance problems.

Sometimes we get customers complaining the program is slow, but it turns out the network part is slow for some reason.

Cheers,

Daniel

Hi Ananth,

As a first step to pinpoint which screens are the most inefficient you can also use Service Center reports like in the image below.

Cheers,

João