Introducing collectibles 3/3

Introducing collectibles 3/3

Ok folks! It’s almost time for ODC, we have been working hard to bring the community offline. We are slowly running out of steam, before we do, here is the final physical asset we have for you this year. 

As you may have previously heard we’ve got some exclusive 3D miniature Neo’s. Yes, miniature, because we thought life size ones may get a little overwhelming! The plushies have now left our remote undisclosed location and are slowly making their way to our offices in Lisbon. At least that’s the plan - unless they get intercepted by aliens in transit and taken to outer space never to be seen again.

Neo will be making the first appearance at our developer conference in November. Now, we know many of you are disappointed not to be attending ODC. But don’t worry, this won’t be the last opportunity to interact with the crowd or to get your hands on a Neo. All our collectibles will be making their way to you all at our various events and meetups worldwide

So if you can’t make it to ODC don’t worry we’ve got a storage room filled with collectibles just waiting for the right encounter!

I'm gonna answer just to get this topic out of the "unsanswered" list :).

You didn't say how we can actually get one of these exclusive Neos, and how many are available?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

I'm gonna answer just to get this topic out of the "unsanswered" list :).

You didn't say how we can actually get one of these exclusive Neos, and how many are available?

Wasn't the delivery of those relate to this contest list (https://www.outsystems.com/blog/posts/thanking-our-developers-first)? 

Hi everyone,

The contest results are going to be announced very soon, so stay tuned. Winners will get their Neo before anyone else...

As for ODC we cannot confirm nor deny if Neo will make an appearance ;)

Mario

Mário Araújo wrote:

Hi everyone,

The contest results are going to be announced very soon, so stay tuned. Winners will get their Neo before anyone else...

As for ODC we cannot confirm nor deny if Neo will make an appearance ;)

Mario

Hi Mário (Awesome name),

Great initiative!!

I was not aware of the competition until now and, for work reasons, can not attend the ODC, but I definitely, absolutely no doubt, would love to get a 3D miniature Neo. Is there a way for "this" developer to also be thanked? :P

You have a beautiful name as well :) Stay tuned and get as many badges as you can (hint, hint).