[Cordova Streaming Media Plugin] Testing On IoS

[Cordova Streaming Media Plugin] Testing On IoS

Forge Component
(0)
Published on 22 Oct by Renato Torres
0 votes
Published on 22 Oct by Renato Torres

Renato,

Tested it within my own app on Ios.  The "is available" is returning false.  I'm going to compile your app for Ios native to see if I can replicate the error with your test screens.

Have you checked the "Error" structure of the "CheckPluginAvailable" action?

Paul Davies wrote:

Renato,

Tested it within my own app on Ios.  The "is available" is returning false.  I'm going to compile your app for Ios native to see if I can replicate the error with your test screens.

Renato Torres wrote:

Paul Davies wrote:

Renato,

Renato,  Turns out I'd forgotten to recompile the native app with the new plugin.  Is working perfectly now.  Thanks for your help on this it is much appreciated.

Great. 

I'm glad I could help.

Paul Davies wrote:

Renato Torres wrote:

Paul Davies wrote:

Renato,

Renato,  Turns out I'd forgotten to recompile the native app with the new plugin.  Is working perfectly now.  Thanks for your help on this it is much appreciated.