Not able to connect to AWS SQL Server RDS

I cannot connect locally from my laptop using SQL Server Management Studio, but does not work from OutSystems Service Center > Database Connection

Can you elaborate more on the issue/error ?

Yes.  I can access my SQL Server on AWS via SQL Sever Management Studio but cannot access it from Service Center > Administration > Database Connections on OutSystems cloud 

Hi Kaushal,

Could you please share the solution for this incase if you have found as I am facing the same issue.

Kaushal Shah wrote:

Yes.  I can access my SQL Server on AWS via SQL Sever Management Studio but cannot access it from Service Center > Administration > Database Connections on OutSystems cloud 

Hi Kaushal, 

I am able to connect with MSSQL server via using a Outsystems service center. Please see the screen-shot. 

If you are facing any other issue in connectivity then please share. 

Hi All,

We have an created a database in aws cloud and we are trying to connect it from Outsystems Personal environment. We have made DB as publicly accessible, but we are getting timeout. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Ankitha

Hi,

I'm also facing issue when trying to connect to any DB / DB hosted in Cloud. Is secure network / Dynamic Ip be one of reasons for the failure in connectivity? Please let us know your opinion on the same issue.

Thanks in advance.

-Anup Sagar G

Jitender Gaur wrote:

Kaushal Shah wrote:

Hi Kaushal, 

I am able to connect with MSSQL server via using a Outsystems service center. Please see the screen-shot. 

If you are facing any other issue in connectivity then please share. 

Hi Jitender,

What is the value we have to put in "Server"? It is database server IP, right? If i not wrong.

Is there any configuration that will be need from the AWS RDS side?

Thanks...