Base64String to an Excel file.

Base64String to an Excel file.

I have the following issue, my web application consumes an API that responses in format BASE64string, wich is actually an excel file. The thing about it is, that i cannot find the way how to convert the base64 to an excel file. 

Can you give me a hand?

Greetings!

Hi,

Use binary API to convert from Base64 to binary and use download widgets and pass the binary data and file name and also Mime Type.

Thanks!

Mario Pradenas wrote:

I have the following issue, my web application consumes an API that responses in format BASE64string, wich is actually an excel file. The thing about it is, that i cannot find the way how to convert the base64 to an excel file. 

Can you give me a hand?

Greetings!

Hi, guys! first of all, i want to thank for your replies... Well I tried what you suggested me, but nothing seems to work. I mean, it downloads succesfully the document with it respective extension ".xls", but when is displayed is not legible. Take a look at the picture below :'v

Greetings!

Hi again guys!!!

I want to tell you that a found the solution. The problem was that i had not converted the base64 to binary prior to set it in the Download statement.

Thank you, guys.
Have a nice day!!!

Cheers!!!