OS11 web javascript output to outsystems variable

OS11 web javascript output to outsystems variable

Hello,

I was trying to find a way to get my results from a runJavascript action back into a OutSystems Variable. I am using OS 11 and I hope we finally have a descent option to do so. I know that in mobile it works like a charm however in web I can't find anything because web is flushed out by all the mobile posts.

Greetings,

Robert

Solution

Hi Robert,

Hope this helps:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/40098/how-to-assign-javascript-value-to-out-system-local-variable/

Basically you will need to assign  a outsystems variable to a input box, and then 'inject' the value comming from the JS code, unfortunitely there isn´t yet a more simple and direct way to solve this challenge.

Cheers,

André Lopes.

Solution

Robert Hantink wrote:

Hello,

I was trying to find a way to get my results from a runJavascript action back into a OutSystems Variable. I am using OS 11 and I hope we finally have a descent option to do so. I know that in mobile it works like a charm however in web I can't find anything because web is flushed out by all the mobile posts.

Greetings,

Robert

Hi,

Could you open up a little from where you opened this RunJavaScript value editor? Is it an assign?