Handle Exception from eSpace Dependency

Handle Exception from eSpace Dependency

Hi,

I have Exceptions from one eSpace (core) that I want to Handle in my interface module (the exception is raised in core and I want that the message appears in my Interface).

In this moment the exception is working fine, but the message don't appear in the screen.

Can solve that without creating a new variable to carry the message and change my logic?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Ricardo

Solution

Hi Ricardo,

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do. If you raise an Exception, it is handled by the bottom-most Exception Handler. So if an Exception is raised in Action "A", which is called by "B", "B" is called by "C" (so C > B > A), if B handles the Exception A throws, C will not see the Exception (unless B throws a new Exception with the same message).

Solution

Hi Kilian,

I don't have any Exception Handler in the action that is in the core. If I'm understanding what your're saying, if I don't have an handler in there, the next consumer, if it have an Exception Handler for that, can handle with that exception, wright?

It's that that you're saying?

Thanks for your help! ;)

Hi Ricardo,

Yes, in my example, if "B" doesn't have en Exception Handler, you get the Exception in "C", and you can handle it there.

Thanks Kilian,

I think that it's the situation that I have now, but I will confirm everything!

When I do it I'll notify here!

Thanks!

Hi Kilian,

It works fine! My problem I think it was that my core was outside my application. I move it inside and it work correctly.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Ricardo

Good to hear it works! It can't be however for the reason you state, though it could be a referencing / refreshing problem.