Hi everyone,

My question as title,

and i find the code can disable the download button

<script>
$(function(){
    $('#download').hide();
});
</script>

I have to put it into viewer.html, However I can't make any change in it , the RESOURCE not allow me to do that.

Does there have any other method?

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Eva,

I've uploaded a version of the component that allows configuration of what buttons to show on the right-side toolbar (by default it now only shows the Presentation mode). Feel free to try it. For now configuration is only available in full-screen.

This is a temporary solution, as it will still be possible to easily unhide the buttons. I think I've already come up with a way of addressing that, but I need a bit more time to do some testing.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Thanks Jorge,

You are so kind, I will try it now.

Thank you!

Hi Eva,

I've uploaded a version of the component that allows configuration of what buttons to show on the right-side toolbar (by default it now only shows the Presentation mode). Feel free to try it. For now configuration is only available in full-screen.

This is a temporary solution, as it will still be possible to easily unhide the buttons. I think I've already come up with a way of addressing that, but I need a bit more time to do some testing.

It's working! Thanks so much!

mvp_badge
MVP

Eva,

I've uploaded a new version of the pdfJS Viewer component. The latest one supports not only hiding those right-side buttons but also embedding the viewer in another screen.

For embedding, just make sure you place the component in a container with explicit width and height.

Thanks Jorge,

I will try the new version!

Jorge Martins wrote:

Eva,

I've uploaded a new version of the pdfJS Viewer component. The latest one supports not only hiding those right-side buttons but also embedding the viewer in another screen.

For embedding, just make sure you place the component in a container with explicit width and height.

Hi Jorge,

Can you confirm if this still works even if used in google chrome browser? Was trying to do a sample app for this but failed to do so.

Thanks!

John

Hi Jorge,

Can you confirm if this still works?

Thanks!

Regards,

Nhorwin

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.