Hi everyone,

My question as title,

and i find the code can disable the download button

<script>
$(function(){
    $('#download').hide();
});
</script>

I have to put it into viewer.html, However I can't make any change in it , the RESOURCE not allow me to do that.

Does there have any other method?

Solution

Hi Eva,

I've uploaded a version of the component that allows configuration of what buttons to show on the right-side toolbar (by default it now only shows the Presentation mode). Feel free to try it. For now configuration is only available in full-screen.

This is a temporary solution, as it will still be possible to easily unhide the buttons. I think I've already come up with a way of addressing that, but I need a bit more time to do some testing.

Solution

Jorge Martins wrote:

Thanks Jorge,

You are so kind, I will try it now.

Thank you!

Hi Eva,

I've uploaded a version of the component that allows configuration of what buttons to show on the right-side toolbar (by default it now only shows the Presentation mode). Feel free to try it. For now configuration is only available in full-screen.

This is a temporary solution, as it will still be possible to easily unhide the buttons. I think I've already come up with a way of addressing that, but I need a bit more time to do some testing.

It's working! Thanks so much!

Eva,

I've uploaded a new version of the pdfJS Viewer component. The latest one supports not only hiding those right-side buttons but also embedding the viewer in another screen.

For embedding, just make sure you place the component in a container with explicit width and height.

Thanks Jorge,

I will try the new version!

Jorge Martins wrote:

Eva,

I've uploaded a new version of the pdfJS Viewer component. The latest one supports not only hiding those right-side buttons but also embedding the viewer in another screen.

For embedding, just make sure you place the component in a container with explicit width and height.