Name Conflict

Hello

I was using SilkUI for web application creation.

I mistakenly deleted SilkUI, so I tried installing again

The following error was displayed and installation failed.

Is there a solution?

Upgrading: No need to upgrade Application.

Uploading: Uploading Application.

Uploading eSpace: Uploading eSpace SilkUIFonts.

Name Conflict: Can not publish 'SilkUIFonts' because another module with the same name already exists in the environment.

Uploading eSpace: Uploading eSpace WebPatterns.

Name Conflict: Can not publish 'WebPatterns' with another module with the same name already exists in the environment.

Creating Application: Creating Application 'Silk_UI_Web'.

(Warning) Missing eSpace: Required eSpace SilkUIFonts was not found in this server.

(Warning) Missing eSpace: Required eSpace WebPatterns was not found in this server.

(Warning) Missing eSpace: eSpace Silk UIFonts was not uploaded and no equal version was found on 'Development Server' to associate with this Application version. Publication errors may occur.

(Warning) Missing eSpace: eSpace WebPatterns was not uploaded and no equal version was found on 'Development Server' to associate with this Application version. Publication errors may occur.

Verifying: Verifying the Application consistency and permission settings.

(Error) Empty Solution: Failed to publish 'Silk_UI_Web' solution because it is empty, or all modules have conflicts.

Preparing Deploy: Preparing deploy of 'Silk_UI_Web'.

Deploying: Deploying modules of 'Silk_UI_Web'.

(Error) Done: No modules were published.

Solution

Check in Service Center if it was really and completely deleted. it may have failed for lack of permissions if you don't have full access. If not, it is because of references in other espaces.

Also, have you edited the message? They aren't equal.

Name Conflict: Can not publish 'SilkUIFonts' because another module with the same name already exists in the environment.

Name Conflict: Can not publish 'WebPatterns' with another module with the same name already exists in the environment.

Solution