Anyone using this to test remotely your mobile app? I tested it but it runs too slow.

Hi Filipe,

I used device farm before to test OutSystems mobile apps, and from my experience, testing a mobile app it takes time. However, it also depends on your tests implementation and in what are you trying to test.

Check these articles:

Thank You,

Bruno

Bruno Grácio wrote:

Hi Filipe,

I used device farm before to test OutSystems mobile apps, and from my experience, testing a mobile app it takes time. However, it also depends on your tests implementation and in what are you trying to test.

Check these articles:

Thank You,

Bruno

Bruno,

does an OutSystems native app binary need any specific library to run automated tests using Appium on the AWS Device Farm?  Or do we just upload the binary and associated Appium test to AWS and off she goes?

Hi Matthew,

No, OutSystems native app doesn't need any specific library. You just need to generate a native build and upload the provided apk or ipa file, along with your test bundle to AWS.

Thank You,

Bruno

Bruno Grácio wrote:

Hi Matthew,

No, OutSystems native app doesn't need any specific library. You just need to generate a native build and upload the provided apk or ipa file, along with your test bundle to AWS.

Thank You,

Bruno

Bruno, this is perfect.  Thanks!