Vertical Scrollbar on ListRecords
Question

Is it possible to add Vertical Scrollbar functionality to a ListRecords widget on a Web Application?
(Not a ListBox but ListRecords).

I know how to add the Page Navigation but a Vertical Scrollbar would look much better/simpler in this scenario.

For example, I have a query that will return, at most, 50 records. Just wanted to display 10-15 records (visible) in a fixed height container with a vertical scrollbar.

Thank you.
Jeff W.

Hi Jeff

You can accomplish this with CSS.

Put a container around your ListRecords, set's a fixed height and add the scroll:

.ContainerVerticalScroll {
    overflow-y: auto;
    height: 200px;
}

Victor

Goodness!

How easy was that.

Many thanks!!

Hi ,

I tried with the same to set horizontal scroll for List Records widget on a Web Application  

.conH-Scroll{

width:100px;

overflow-x-auto;

}

but not working for me could you please help me to solve issue?

Hinduswari Muralitharan wrote:

Hi ,

I tried with the same to set horizontal scroll for List Records widget on a Web Application  

.conH-Scroll{

width:100px;

overflow-x-auto;

}

but not working for me could you please help me to solve issue?

Hello,

On the parent you need to put "overflow:auto;" in the child put "width:100px;overflow-x:auto;" and it should work

Hi ,

Thanks  for your response. Its working for me :)

Thank & Regards,

Hinduswari.M

Hi There

My list items in listbox going hidden if the text is  big, can you please suggest how fix?

How it is appearing now:

I have to show on my web screen like this (text should break into lines, do not go behind or hidden at the right side).

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.