[Network FileSystem] OutSystems 11

[Network FileSystem] OutSystems 11

Forge Component
(5)
Published on 2009-03-17 by Matthias Preuter
5 votes
Published on 2009-03-17 by Matthias Preuter

We are porting to OutSystems 11 and it looks like this integration doesn't work anymore.

Does someone have a idea?

I loaded it in Integration Studio 11 and published it but it doesn't work.

Error is:

Win32Error: 53
System.IO.IOException: The network path was not found.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.InternalGetFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
   at OutSystems.NssNetworkFileSystem.CssNetworkFileSystem.MssDirectory_ListFiles(String ssDirectoryPath, RLLineRecordList& ssFileList, String ssDomain, String ssUsername, String ssPassword, String& ssError_message)

It did work on p10? I will check it on a p11 environment on Monday.

Yes on p10 it worked perfect.

Thanks for taking some time.

Regards Robert

I uploaded and upgraded the latest version to a P11 server without any problems. Uploaded the new version to the Forge now. (the Try now is pointing to this version)

Hope this will help you.

Hi Matthias, 

Thnx for the effort, looks like the module is still Processing Upload, we will deffently give it a try and give you feedback. 

Thnx

Hello Matthias,

One short question did you checked it on an Onpremise installation or on a Cloud (AWS) enviroment?

The solution package on the Forge is still on Processing Upload.. so we did not checked it till now.

Regards Robert.

I checked it on a Personal Environment.

I can download the version 11.0.0...

Nice tried it and indeed it can uploaded an check. 

But the part we need is with credentials (Domain, Username and Password)

And when we use this we get:

Win32Error: 53
System.IO.IOException: The network path was not found.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.InternalGetFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
   at OutSystems.NssNetworkFileSystem.CssNetworkFileSystem.MssDirectory_ListFiles(String ssDirectoryPath, RLLineRecordList& ssFileList, String ssDomain, String ssUsername, String ssPassword, String& ssError_message

Problem is that on the customer enviroment we are using an VPN to connect to the OnPremise share.

I'm installing P11 now on our onpremise enviroment to test this. But if you can check this it would be nice.

I keep you informed about my findings.

Kind regards Robert

Hello Matthias,

Just got a call from OutSystems support. Looks like somethins is wrong with the network settings after the update. So I think youre extension still works fine. Tomorow morning will test on our enviroment.

Will tell you more tomorow the results

Regards Robert.